Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Thinking about making a FB

So I was way to tired to update last night, but I definetly have some news. Mr. T has been in contact, but after taking time to think about it I do not want to continue talking to him. I sent him an e-mail saying we were on different pages with what we want and it would be best to part ways now. He completely disagreed and said I didn't know how to be a proper sugar baby but he would be patient.. I completly disagree with him, this maybe my first time but im learning. PLUS whenever I bought up the allowance he would ask me to move in with him, and not talk about giving me an allowance. So Mr. T has left my good graces, for good. Now Sniper ,lol, he is quite a character. He said we were going to go out to dinner and he knew I didnt have my rent so he wanted to give it to me. ( I didn't ask him) So I agreed to meet him at his house so we could find a place to go eat. He lives in a trailer, its kinda nice but still. A trailer. So I waited in the car, (yeah I drove) he came back and led me to the downtown area. Dairy Queen is what we had for dinner. Oh but listen to this he told me he didn't have my rent my to keep the change.I xoulnd't fuckin believe it. Then when we stopped to get gas ( he filled my tank) I called one of my friends told him to call me in five minutes and I was going to act like I was getting called into work. I got home as quickly as possible.
So I have been working on this blog for a 2 days now but im finally making my self finish today. Today I am supposed to be meeting MM for lunch. Well I just got called into work so I don't know how well that will work. I tried calling my job last night to let them know I couldn't be on call I have school today also and needed to try to get my rent paid. But I guess someone felt like they didn't need to answer the phone. That makes me so mad. On top of that i woke up at 3:30 am and havent been to sleep since. Sooooo sleepy. I just need to get out of here so I can get the things done that I neede to get done in the first place. Oh yeah and I was thinking about making a facebook, but I don't know what I would put on their. Well I'll update later, can't type anymore.
Ta Ta
Deja Vue

2 comments:

  1. Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Where are you meeting these LOSERS at?! OMG!

    What the hell is that all about?!

    Ditch ALL of them ASAP and start over!!!!!!!

    WOW!
    I can't believe the gaul and audacity of these guys...Maybe that are playing on your young age and how naiive they think you are...IDK
    But what I do know is NONE of them are SD's or SD pots...

    Peek around some of the other blogs here and you will get a better idea of how its done! - Or SHOULD be done... What are your personal goals for what you want your SD to have and do for you?

    All the best to you,

    Chicago Sugar Baby

    ReplyDelete
  2. say whaattt?? dairy queen?? wth? *SMH*

    ReplyDelete