Sunday, October 4, 2009

Chicken Cannelloni

Hey!! Its really late but I was sitting here checking my e-mail when I realised I haven't updated in awhile and I have good news and kinda bad news. But first I noticed I have my first follow, *hi cherry*. Well last night I met up with Mr. T to have dinner. Now I don't know if I mentioned it but we were supposed to meet up on Friday and go shopping. Mr. T said something happened at the club and he couldn't get away. So he drove down to my city which is over an hour from the city he stays in. 9AM my phone rings and its a text, "hey hun im in the _____ I will be here all today and all tomorrow." So I texted him back yet I didn't hear from him through out the day. He finally text me after I got called into work and asked if we could meet for dinner. I told him it bothered me somewhat that he ignores me all day for the second day in a row. He said he hadn't gotten any of my text but really wants to see me. Needless to say I eventually said yes and meet him at a resturant 10 minutes away from my house. Dinner was...... pleasant. Don't get me wrong he was nice, there were no awkward silences probably because he talked most of the time. The waiter we had though, wow. He was really something else. He flirted with me almost the entire time we were there, not to mention I caught him staring down my shirt quite a few times. Mr. T saw these things and did not one thing about it. Once when he came back to fill up my drink I asked him to look at my face and not below my neck line. So not only that but Mr. T had said he was going to help me with my rent because im short this month, when I bought it up he didn't say one thing.Then after dinner we agreed to meet today for some shopping and lunch. ..... I didn't hear from him until about 6:30 this evening. He said the went to Cripple Creek and that he thought I didn't want to see him. When I asked him why he thought that he said it was the hug I gave him. But minutes before I left he held me in his arms because it was so cold outside. I sent him a text around 9 to let him know that he needed to decide where things went from here because this were starting to get confusing.
So Sniper wants to see me tomorrow and said he wants to give me a gift. I don't mind see Sniper because we do have great conversations. But I am not physically attracted to him. He wants to take me to A few holiday parties. The only thing about that is he mentioned them being something like swingers parties, but he wouldn't talk about it any farther.
I talked to MM today so far we are still up for lunch on Wednesday, I'm actually pretty excited to be meeting him. Im not sure why but its something about him. He never once asked for more pictures or even talks about sex. We'll I'm pretty tired and need to go to sleep, I have to take a friend of m ine to work... (LAME!!)
Ta Ta
Deja Vue

No comments:

Post a Comment