Friday, November 20, 2009

Sugar Coaster

Ok so when I last updated it was from my mobile and I am going to try to fix that post tonight... It had never done that before... So just a quick update and then when I get home i will fill in. ( I am currently at my stepdads house) Met a new few new pot SD. Mr. Ski, and Mr. Feen.
Mr. Ski took me out to this wonderful mexican resturant (my fav food!!) and then took me shopping after words. I admit I liked him, he wants to go skiing sometime, he definetly has potential to be my SD. Mr. Feen, eh he is something else. He almost reminds me of a guy I read about in someone elses blog. * when i think of the blog ill let you know* He was a nice guy for the most part, got a little upset when I wouldnt have sex with him and said you do realise thats a big part of sd4m right? I told him I was ragging ( not in those words though) and he went on this whole thing about how freaked out women get about sex but he sees it on a whole different level. Can't exactly remember what he said as we did have a left handed cigarrette..lol thats what my stepdad calls a joint, etc. But what made me stay and decide to actually get to know him was the fact that my ex told me this same shit when we broke up. They viewed sex the exact same way, whats so fucked up is it kinda makes sense. Just not my cup of tea. How many men view sex as a level of love, and connection. How many men really feel like they NEED to have sex? I wish I could explain this better, maybe if I have a few drinks I can explain it better, lol i just might be able to. But he said if I stick with him I can have whatever I want. I want have to want for anything. He totally checks out by the way. I havent heard from MM in a few days. We are supposed to see each other tomorrow, he wanted to meet up on Wednesday but I told him we couldnt. He asked why and I told him it was that time. That was the last time I heard from him. I have his cell # should I text him and see if we are still on? I was supposed to get my allowance tomorrow, but if im still on my cycle I dont think that would be possible. How do you girls discuss Aunt Flo with your SD??? I only want one SD and im not 100% on any of them yet. Oh wow... Mr.T just messaged me...

No comments:

Post a Comment