Monday, December 28, 2009

A Long Hiatus

Hey there!!
It has been so long since I have blogged because well not much has been going on. My mother wanted me to stay with her at my brothers house which I have been for the past few weeks. I totally regret it now, I have missed out on so much sugar!! ( my city isn't really a major one) All the SD I talk to are in the major city next to mine which I like. I saw My. Feen today haven't seen 0r talked to him since we met up at some 4 or 5 diamond hotel. (I didn't know they rateed in diamond now, lol) We did some oral and then he said we would have lunch on Wed and he would be giiving me some money. The only thing is it would be a company check, I dont know if I should take it or not. He also wants to do something on NYE but idk we'll see. Mr.T has a few gifts for me. But I still cant bring myself to see him. He isn't able to give me what I want. But expects everything else. He is very persistent and I might just give in and go see him.But he wants me to stay the night. That would definitly be for someone who wants to give me a gift or money. Well I just contradicted my self. He has gifts. BUt I NEED money!! LOL I found a job I start sometime in January and I have an interview tomorrow. So I might just have two, but thet will both be part time. I was reading a blog where she talked about making up an alter persona. And wondered if I should do the same thing. I havent talked to MM. I reallty think that is done. I dont mind though. I think as soon as I get my own place I will feel alot better about certain things in my life. If Mr. Feen is serious I might just have to see if he is willing to put me in an apartment. But It would be in his city not mine. Only an hour away, but my job is the only thing... hhhmmm. I still havent fixed my blog from last month.. but I will. Well I need to go pick up a friend from the airport, well he's my kinda boyfriend just not official yet. But strange thing about him is he gets turned on by me dating other guys. I love rough sex and after I go see him from going on a date he gets all jealous and gives be the best sex!! Its twisted I know, but cool. He might be cool with the whole SD thing, as long as I dont tell him we actually do the do.
Ta for now!!
Deja Vue

No comments:

Post a Comment