Im a 19 yo female, I am attempting to go back to school and I am on the search for a SD. I worked under the table from 12-15 until I could get a job on myown. I have been working full time ever since takingn care of eveyone else. I want an SD because I am tired of the men I have had in my past and coudn't do anything for me. Plus I would like to live a life style I have always dreamed. So this is going to be the ups, down , and everything in between on my quest to find a Sugar Daddy.
Serious question girls... I know its been awhile but i will explain later... Do you guys have to pysch your self up for sex with your SD? And how do you do it?
If its the same guy you would be used to him right? I would probably have a couple glasses of white wine!
ReplyDeleteI tried that. Thank you, Its still Cowboy but I guess when it comes to the act I remember his age.
ReplyDelete