Monday, January 18, 2010

Cowboy

Cowboy is supposed to be coming into town this week. I got to pick the hotel this time ( I told him I wanted to be able to get a spa treatment) I'm really , really excited.. Hopefully the allowance of 1k that we agreed on I will be getting when I see him. He really is a great guy, so glad I gave him a chance... The older SD's definetly have the means to spoil and pamper..lol I still keep in touch with Mr. Feen, he wanted to see me tonight but I think I am going to cancel. I had asked for some money the last time I saw him and he gave me a whole 160.00. I was happy I got some money but at the same time I was like wow, really??? I know he has the money for more. Maybe I need to sit down with him and actually discuss an allowance.. Not just graze over the subject. well just wanted to do a quick update... Will write more at a later time. Good luck in your hunt for sugar ladies!!
Deja Vue

No comments:

Post a Comment