So I've been reading blogs on here for a few weeks now and have decided to start my own. I'm "Deja Vue" I'm a 19 yr old female living in the Colorado. I am on the quest to find a sugar daddy. I'm actually kinda surprised at how many other women are also looking for SD's. I am a C.N.A and i do work, but on my income alone I'll never be able to just go out shopping or go buy something for my self. I just recently got more hours at work, so I wont be struggling as hard as I was last month but it will still be tight. Up until recently I never really had a man that spoiled or did things for me. I was always the one shelling out money... Well not anymore!!! My favorite restaurant is the Olive Garden, I absolutely love pink, and any thing shiny/ glittery. I just flat out love girly things. I haven't been shopping in the longest time and I would absolutely love to go. I don't really have a boyfriend right now , well I guess I can tell you the story. So my ex ( we will refer to him as Mr. Strange. Mr. Strange and I met about 2 1/2 years ago we kept running into each other at the grocery store. We started dating and it was amazing. He is tall, tan, skinny but he does have some very nice abs. Anyways he deployed to Iraq about a month after we started dating and everything was fine and dandy. Well about 6 1/2 months into the deployment ( after we got engaged) he isn't calling me as much, no more sweet I.M's at like 3 am..... SO I didn't know what to do, one day I get an e-mail saying," My friend saw you walking down the street holding hands with some guy, we over." I was devastated not only did he have the audacity to break up with me in an e-mail but couldn't even give me a valid reason. ( I was taking my C.N.A course so i was studying so much I only left the house for class.) Not even 48 hours later he has some other chick all over his myspace... I was so pissed! Two months later he calls me gives me this whole story about how he loves me and he lied about me cheating because he was in A bad place and didn't want to bring me down with him. We got back together, and everything was bliss again. BUT 2 or 3 months later I was just bored and decided to look at his pictures that he had up... Well to say I was very surprised to find comments about what was going to happen when he came home. And they where things he should have only said to me. Needless to say he cheated on me 6 times will he was in Iraq. Not only was he talking to women online telling them he loved them and sh*t but he was having sex with some of the female soldiers. Broke up again. He go home in February, May 23 my phone rang and the voice on the other end made me want to bite my tongue. I don't know how he did it because I had put up a wall and had no intentions of letting him back in my heart but some how he did it. In July he had to move to a new duty station (Ft. Bragg) and I was going to move in October... Well imagine my surprise when I get on his myspace because he asked me to chat with his mom and see message between him and this girl who friggin lives in N.C. I broke it off, my mom is involved and really wants us to get back together. But I really need to stay strong and NOT let him back into my heart. So if anyone reads my blog eventually please remind me to stay strong!! LOL. Anyways got way off track there. I have joined a few of those dating sites including SA and SD4M. I have a few potentials I will tell you. I have already told you of Mr. T , he is a bar/grill/club owner he is 39. Snipper is another on he is 46 and retired. ( I think he lied about his income, met him once not to sure if I want to again.) And there is MM (married man) he is 44. But I checked my SA account and I had two new messages, and one of them was the certified member that I had written too.
So in my first blog I was waiting for Mr. T at Village Inn in the city next to mine. Not only did I wait for him for like an hour but get this he had no watch, his sneakers looked worse than my oldest pair of shoes, and he didn't get anything to eat. I could have looked past all of this, he could have been trying to tone him self down. But no, he said he had to run outside because he left his wallet in the car so he went outside and got some money and paid the bill. Left no tip which I think is so tacky, and cheap. And then when I had asked him about the gas money he said he would give me he said he would have to go up the street because he left his wallet at home ( he thought I was going to go to his house! HA!) So yeah he must have thought I was young and dumb and wouldn't catch it.. So yeah he went past the exit on the highway he said we need to get my gas money so i turned around and put 3 buck in then headed home.... He called me and asked what happened and I told him I wasn't driving all over and I had work the next day, it was already 3 AM. he said he thought I was going to go to his house and hang out for a bit. I could always sleep over there if i needed. But I really didn't feel comfortable with that, oh I didn't mention he wanted me to meet him at his house. Ummmm so yeah I think that is it for now.... I might post again later.... I'm really hoping to here from the certified guy and if i do i will definitely post.
Ta for now.
Deja Vue
Monday, September 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment