So I am in a sleep deprived daze.... I went to work yesterday at 8 am and got off at 8 pm. The night before I got called in TWICE!!! Once from 6pm to 10pm, then my job called almost right after I got home and didn't get off till 4 am!! They called me last night to tell me the person who is supposed to work the night shift called off and they wanted me to go back. But I couldn't I had to take my mom to Denver. So instead I had to come in from 6am to 8pm. I was/am so angry.
But I do have some sugary news the broker I mentioned in my last post I know I shouldn't have done it but I met him last night. Hmmm lets call him Sweets. Well I called him when I got off of work last night and before I knew it we had been on the phone for over an hour. So he said when you get up to my town give me a call.
So I started this post like 2 or 3 days ago and I know have time to finish. I did end up meeting with Sweets and everything went WONDERFUL!!! He was such a gentlemen, we went to the bar and I had a few glasses of wine he had a vodka soda. When I asked him about the whole SD/SB thing he was OK with helping me out etc. So I called him the next day because we were going to meet up on Wednesday but he didn't answer. So I e-mailed him and he said he didn't want to pay for a girlfriend, plenty of women want to date him. And even though he really liked me the sugar daddy thing isn't for him. But my question is if so many women want to date you why are you on sd4m? And who said I was looking for a boyfriend? I am on a quest for sugar land. Even if that relationship goes to something else I don't want to juggle an sd and a bf.
Mr. T- Hmm he is definitely working his way back into my graces. He told me how much he liked me and how beautiful I was. But the way he acted on the first date really turned me off. I mean come on, he didn't even leave a tip!! But he wants to meet up again today the only bad thing about that is I have to work later than what I expected. He is supposedly going to help me with my rent and take me shopping. But he asked me to move in with him. That's just not something I am ready to do or think about. And I think he understands that.
Sniper- He is still there and still interested, but I'm not sure if I am. I don't know how truthful he was being about his income. Again I am looking for a sugar daddy. Not a boyfriend. He wants to meet up this weekend and go to this place where they will be doing something for Wheel Of Fortune. I really don't want to go. He also wants to talk about holiday parties that are coming up that he wants me to go too. But he said something about them being swingers parties...... Don't think that's really my scene. There is something about Sniper that just makes me bite my nails...
MM- He really seems like the one who will become my official SD. He wanted to meet up for lunch yesterday but had to cancel at the last minute because someone came to his office he needed to have lunch with. So next Wednesday is when we are supposed to have our first date. I really hope I can get my nails done before that because I really need a fill. He is all for allowance and gifts and maybe even trips every once in awhile. So I am happy. But I still kinda wonder because he wont send me a picture of his face or tell me his full name. He says there are too many people that could get hurt if his actions were to get out. He also says I will feel better once I have actually met him. We are going to be going to an Italian restaurant.
Now I need to introduce somebody new. Let's call him Mr. Italian. Mr. Italian is someone I have talked to for just under two years. We don't live in the same state but we are always on web cam with each other. In fact we are right now. LOL. But he was supposed to come visit me at the beginning of the year but he didn't. He says its because he had feelings that were so strong for me he was afraid he was going to mess things up between us eventually. Well now we have been talking everyday for the past month or so and last night he had asked me to do something and I told him I couldn't because he wasn't the only one viewing my cam. (sniper and Mr.T were also watching) He got so upset he was all like so you are talking to other guys? Have you had sex with anyone? Have you kissed any guys? How do you really actually feel about me? I told him the truth , I do have feeling for him, and yes I did kiss another guy but no sex. So in return he said no more. He told me he wasn't having sex at all until he sees me and he wants me to do the same. I'm like wow... We aren't even together , But we will see how it all plays out when he comes to visit.
I don't know if anyone is reading but I hope so.....
Ta for now!!
Deja Vue
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Hey girl! keep us updated :) And welcome!
ReplyDelete