Saturday, September 26, 2009

So I know I haven't done and introduction yet but im sitting here waiting for a pot SD so i thought I'd blog some. Hmmm lets call this guy Mr.T. I met Mr.T a few weeks ago on sd4m we have been instant messaging and texting ever since. Our plans got pushed back some so we are now meeting at Village Inn... I have been reading other SB blogs about what to look for on the first date i.e. Wallet, shoes, watch, and car. We have talked about finances and he says he would help me, but i still haven't given him a specific amount for an allowance. I wonder if it will come up tonight. I dont want less than 1k a month because that would cover all the bills. Oh I forgot to say that Mr. T says he makes 200-300k a year and i googled him and he seems to be the real deal... Whew im feeling so nervous!!! Well i think he is almost here... Will post again later.
By the way im on my mobile so any editing i might need to do i will do when i get home.... Ta for now!
deja vue

No comments:

Post a Comment