Friday, October 9, 2009

Starting Over

So, there is a lot to talk about in today's update. So much has happened in the past few days. Yesterday (Thursday) I had to go to this place to get some assistance with my rent. They said I didn't make enough money to get assistance, um helloooooo if I worked more I definitely wouldn't need the assistance. My apartment manager is working with me she said if I get as much stuff out as i can and not to worry about cleaning it today before 3pm then it would save me quite a bit of money. So while I'm stuck at work my friends are packing m y stuff and putting it in a storage unit. I have moved in with a friend of mine, and we had always planned on me moving in just not this quickly. So there are 7 grown ass men/women staying in said friends house. Let's call him Humper. And my stuff is in the room I'm supposed to stay in but this pregnant chick is there with her 3 kids. I don't mind a whole lot, except my 4,000 dollar flat screen is back there. ( Birthday present from Humper, he believes everyone needs a big TV.) So as I'm trying to finish moving my stuff last night he asks to use my car so he could go pick up some girl. ( said girl left a bloody ass towel hanging up in the bathroom, and bloody TP on the floor. EEWWW!!!!!) I told him no so he proceeded to cuss me out and tell me what a horrible friend I am. But I wonder why he asked in the first place, I have only let him drive my car twice. And I will never let him again and he knows it. So since I need a place to stay I quite packing and went over there and threw the keys at him. " It doesn't matter if I lose all my shit, go get your pussy. you got some three hours ago but go get the nasty girl and bring her back over." I didn't know he had sent a friend to go get her and she was already there... oops. In return he says, " I don't even know why you are staying here cause your not giving me any pussy. So get to work." As he said that last part he had whipped out his junk and stood there. He apologised this morning but that was beyond f*cked up what he did. ALSO he pee'd in my damn iced tea so I went and threw it on him and the girl. Im the only person putting food in that house and washing EVERY ONES clothes because I know I dont have that much money and I am being treated like dog shit. I'm not a damn taxi which everyone seems to think, and I'm not having sex with ANYONE in that house. I talked to MM last night after all was said and done and he said it sounds like I need a sugar daddy to help me out. He asked me how much I need to move into an apartment and I told him 600, its not an apartment I would move into under normal circumstances but I need somewhere quick to move me in and cheap that I will be able to afford. He asked me if that was my rent for every month and he was going to help me. Does that mean he wants to help me get an apartment and pay for it?? So I guess we will need to see what really happens... I have gotten hardly any activity on the sites, so no new pot SD. Oh by the way one of Humpers friends was going through my undies last night. I am very disturbed. An ex of mine has come back into my life, lets call him Billy. When me and Billy started dating it really was love at first site, I have never connected with anyone the way we connected, EVER. He deployed for 12 months and we broke up after his 3rd month he wanted to concentrate on his duties. Understandable right? So the rest of the time in Iraq he tells me how in love with me he is and he wants a family with me. But when he came home he acted way different. He drank all day everyday from when he woke up to when he passed out. One night we did mattress mambo and he text me 30 minutes after I left saying he never wanted to see me again or talk to me , its not me its him, he is so fucked up in the head he doesn't wanna bring me down.... etc, etc. I was so pissed off I had absolutely no intentions on ever speaking to him again, Humper is actually the one who talked me out of that.
Humper: Do you remember what it was like when I cam back from Iraq?
Me: yeah I do, but you never said anything like that to any one.
Humper: I never had to do field operations on my friends either, but he's a medic and he has seen alto more than you think. He really does care for you and its going to take some time for him to get used to being a civilian again. He has been in war/soldier mode for over a year, give him time to re-adjust. He'll come to you when he knows he is better. But you remember my dreams and the way certain noises got to me for a while, he doesn't want you to see that.
( this was September when we talked)
So needless to say he was right. But now I don't want a BF. I'm on a quest for sugar, for the right sugar. And I just really don't want one right now. Well I think that covers everything.
Ta Ta
Deja Vue

1 comment:

  1. thats a crazy situation to be in. at the same time, you dont want your sd to know how in need you are, because he may use it to take advantage of you and your situation. there are always ways to work things to your benefit...you definitely need to NOT be in that apt with those ppl who disrespect you and your space. feel free to check out my blog if you need any tips or advice in ur sd hunt...a group of us are also on FaceBook, in case you'd like to join us over there...theres a link to my fb pg on my blog (on the left) keep us posted!

    ttyl hun
    d.sugarbaby

    ReplyDelete