Sunday, January 3, 2010

A cherry topeed weekend

Hope everyone had a wonderful NYE Happy New Year sugar babes!!I met Cowboy this weekend and he was so sweet, here is how the weekend went. Friday he got into town and we agreed to meet up at 6 that evening. Needless to say I was in the same city at the time I was still pretty hung over from NYE. At 9 we finally met up and he put 500 cash in my hand then went to dinner at this Mexican restaurant ( we both love Mexican!) It was a bit weird at first because he was in his cowboy get up, every time we left the room he wore it. We went back to the room had a few margaritas as he rubbed my feet and shoulders then watched a few movies and fell asleep. He woke up around 7 as did I but I went back to sleep. I finally woke up at 11 and he says, " your just so purty, even when your sleepin like a little lamb." We ordered some room service and was absolutely amazed at the fact that you could get Starbucks coffee sent up.... AWESOME!!! I Had to get a TB time test later that afternoon but when I went back we went shopping. He spent just under 1k!! I basically have a new wardrobe, I couldn't believe it. He said I was well worth it and he was going to spoil me rotten. I have a facebook, don't remember the password for it, i think I remember the screen name but if anyone wants to see what I have just let me know and I'll post pix. SO we had dinner and went back to the room where he proceeded to talk about us having a long term arrangement and getting me an apartment so I could live on my own again and we would have a place to meet up. As nice as it sounds I told him I would think about it and let him know. He says it has been a fantasy of his to be with a black women since he was 16, he is in his 50's. Later on that night came the part I was really nervous about, having sex. downed a few shots of tequila and went to my car to smoke a cigarette while giving myself a pep talk. I went back upstairs and brushed my teeth washed my hands and changed into boys shorts and a tank top. Had another two shots. Then it started. He was.... OK. He ate me out for awhile, until I came. Then we had sex. He was so soft and tender, it actually bugged me. And he kept referring to it as "making love." Every time he said it I had to bit my tongue so I wouldn't roll my eyes.We get along so well, maybe sex is hard because he is so much older than me. But I do want him to be my SD, I Just wish he wouldn't wear his cowboy get up everywhere. Tomorrow I have a lunch date with a pot SD named Aussie. he is in his late 30's and is very interested in "dark skinned women." He says if all goes well we can get a room. Wow He really wants to jump into it. BUt all must go well. I have the perfect outfit planned for tomorrow (thanks to cowboy) and I have scrubbed my face and now have on a mask. Wow its been so long since I've had money i forgot how good little home spas feel. lol. I'm wearing peep toe stilettos so I'm doing another coat of polish and I have to fix my nails.so I remember reading Sweet Tooth's blog about what she found in one of her pot's bag so I checked cowboys : Viagra,benedryl, a prescriptions for stomach ulcers. That put me at ease a bit. lol. Well I can't move my face, need to take off this mask. I'll be updating again tomorrow!!! have a good night!!!
Deja Vue

No comments:

Post a Comment