Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Horrible night.
This has nothing to do with sugar but I needed to vent anyways. Last night I was on IM with the guy I said is kinda my bf lets call him Blondie. SO im looking at Blondies myspace as we chat and see pictures of him and his supposedly ex fiancee on vacation in the Bahamas. She commented them in November and we started seeing each other again in October. Then I see where her name still say future Mrs. _____. And it said he was engaged.I was speech lees to say the least. I wrote and said, " I hate it when I look at someone page and see what I wasn't expecting or what I want to see. I can't fucking believe you lied to me about you guys breaking up. I can't and won't do this (us) anymore." He tried to IM me back so I went invisible (yahoo) he then writes me on myspace ( IM and message). I still don't answer. He then text me, again no reply. So he calls. He calls me 20 times before I text him and say I'm on the phone. I wasn't i just couldn't talk to him as I was crying my heart out. I couldn't believe that after 2 years of him chasing me and I finally give in he did this. They supposedly broke up early October because he couldn't be with her when he had such strong feeling s for me. He said he could explain I just needed to call him. I didn't. So he calls me 5 minutes later and unfortunately I was sitting on my phone and my ass answered, so I talked to him. He told me he just hasn't updated his page in a long time. He said he likes me so much he would never do that to me. I would never be the other woman. He had been picked over and he didn't want to do that to me. He tried convincing me to come see him, ( I'm currently in Denver and he is back home, an hour away)He said he'd give me gas money and all that jazz. But I couldn't bring myself to go. He then talked about how he knows other guys are interested in me and how they are trying to swoon me away from him. He wants to take me shopping, he wants to make up for this. Oh and I didn't mention we had plans on NYE and he blew me off for the guys. I'm supposed to be going down there today to pick up my mom so she can spend some time with my step dad, I am supposed to see him. I don't know if I want to though. I don't know what to do, think, or say right now. Should I see him and let him take me shopping and out to dinner to make up for it?? Or should I leave it as it is, and break things off completely. What a horrible lame ass night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment